REQUIREMENTS FOR ETHICS REVIEW
1. Manuscript of the Proposed Study
* For AUP Graduate/Undergraduate/SHS Students – Final manuscript must be approved by adviser for submission. It should include the following: Title Page, Chapters 1-3, References and CV.
* For AUP Departmental/Institutional/Class Requirement – Research Capsule must be submitted.
* For Non-AUP Researches – Final manuscript or Research capsule with letter of endorsement from their respective institutions.
*2. Letter of Endorsement – This is a letter from the AVPA/Adviser/Teacher that your proposal manuscript and questionnaire has been revised and is ready for Data Collection.
3. Informed Consent
4. Accomplished Registration & Application Form (Form 1)
5. Accomplished Protocol Assessment Form (Form 2)
6. Accomplished Informed Consent Assessment Form (Form 3)
7. Payment of P200.00 for ERB Review.
FOR WALK-IN APPLICATIONS
Printed copies of the accomplished requirements must be submitted to the AUP-ERB Secretariat in a Brown Envelope (long sized).
FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS
Be ready with the following requirements for uploading before applying online. Documents must be in PDF Format.
1. Manuscript of Proposal – must be in 1 file only in PDF Format.
2. Informed Consent – must be in 1 file only in PDF Format.
*Forms 1, 2 & 3 will be generated and will be sent to your email if you choose to apply online.
NOTE: Once you have chosen to apply online, you will be asked to accomplish a total of 3 forms. Kindly read the instructions carefully after accomplishing each form. The instructions will tell you what to do next. After accomplishing the forms, please check your email. You should receive 3 separate forms such as the:
1. Accomplished Registration & Application Form (Form 1)
2. Accomplished Protocol Assessment Form (Form 2)
3. Accomplished Informed Consent Assessment Form (Form 3)
(Click on the link below to start your application for ethics review.)