Are you a new student? Or a continuing student? Whatever your status is, you can now prepare for the enrolment of your courses starting on August 3!
Do your pre-registration activities, which includes:
1) paying in advance for your courses,
2) arranging where you need to stay (off-campus or in-campus), and
3) making sure that you are awarded the right number of credit units.
FOR NEW APPLICANTS
FOR UNDERGRADUATE & GRADUATE
The Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) was once again granted autonomous status by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), from June 1, 2019, up to May 31, 2021. The university enjoyed the said status since 2003.
Students of Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) once again emerged on top in the field of Academics, with Ms. Grace Eunice C. Salvacion, RND; top 1 for the Nutrition and Dietetics board examination 2019, and Dr. Jon Sergei J. Aclan as Top 1 in the Regional 10 Outstanding Students of the Philippines Calabarzon.
Excellence | Character | Service
A faith-based learning community, welcoming students of all beliefs and nationalities.
The School that Trains for Service and Prepares People for Heaven
Your gateway to ACE Education
- Educating students to face with confidence a competitive world.
- Commitment to academic and intellectual excellence with experience.
- Demonstrate critical reasoning and independent thinking.
- Promote quality research environment.
- Communicate effectively in various media.
- Understand arts and science in a Christian perspective.
- Exhibit competence in skills, vocational work, and professional practice.
- Qualify for local, national and international standards.
- Preparing students not only for this world but for the world to come.
- Establish a saving relationship with God.
- Nurture a caring relationship with fellowmen.
- Nurture a personal and moral integrity.
- Live a healthy lifestyle.
- Respect transcultural differences and ethnic diversity.
- Training students for unselfish service toward country and humanity.
- Cultivate the spirit of Christian service.
- Involve in community and civic service programs.
- Commit to innovate management and transformational leadership practices.
- Uphold the worldwide mission of the church.
- Create a proactive environment responsive to community needs.
- Instill a positive work attitude.
FIRST SEMESTER 2020 – 2021
General Registration of courses on August 3-7!
New and Continuing (old) students who are finished with their pre-registration may now:
1. Login to the Registration portal – https://myalb.aup.edu.ph/
2. Track the approvals from the department chairs
3. Track the approvals from Finance Office
4. Confirm official enrolment with the Records and Admissions Office
Admissions for NEW APPLICANTS* for Undergraduate students:
*New applicants include High School Graduates, Transferees, and AUP students who took a leave of more than one year
Admissions for NEW APPLICANTS for Graduate students:
- Click on the applications button for undergraduates
- Follow the application process
- Wait for the approvals!
The Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) was once again granted autonomous status by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), from June 1, 2019, up to May 31, 2021. The university enjoyed the said status since 2003. The autonomous status is given to Higher...read more
Students of Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) once again emerged on top in the field of Academics, with Ms. Grace Eunice C. Salvacion, RND; top 1 for the Nutrition and Dietetics board examination 2019, and Dr. Jon Sergei J. Aclan as Top 1 in the Regional...read more
October 1, 2019, Cavite, Philippines – At 3 PM on October 1, 2019, the Adventist University of the Philippines’ Community Extension Services (AUP-CES) made a new linkage with the Philippine Army Finance Center Producers Integrated Cooperative (PAFCPIC). Ms. Maria...read more
Puting Kahoy, Silang Cavite—Students and faculty of Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP), headed by Vice President for Academics, Dr. Miriam P. Narbarte, assembled for Academic Emphasis Day on August 30, 2019, for the Academic Year 2019-2020 at Philippine...read more
Adventist University of the Philippines-College of Medicine held its 5th white coat ceremony on August 11, 2019, with the theme “Tracing the Divine Footprints” at COM Atrium. The AUP-COM family welcomes 64 freshmen students during the white coat ceremony. Dr....read more
August 10, 2019, the AUP faculty and staff gathered at the university gymnasium for an acquaintance night; a start-up filled with fun, laughter and companionship for the new academic year. To strengthen the camaraderie and unity amidst the university, AUP held its...read more
DIET HEALS: Higlights, Evidence, Advances, Leaps, and Science
(A Lifestyle Medicine Approach)
Join our CPD Accredited WEBINAR SERIES
Thurdays of July 2020 | 2:00 PM – 4:00PM
Wellness Webinar + Plant-Based Cooking Demonstrations
2nd International Research Forum
April 20, 2020, Monday, 7AM -5PM | Finster Hall
Theme: “Coopetion and Social Responsibility in the 21st-Century Research
(a) To promote an avenue for future research collaboration
(b) To encourage researchers to disseminate their findings in various disciplines for implementation
The Colleges of Adventist University of the Philippines
Adventist University of the Philippines in Video Presentation.
AUP has been blessed with many things that brought her to its new portals. The video presentations below are but a teaser of what AUP has become now.