By the end of 1927, a 26-hectare tract of land was purchased in Baesa, Caloocan, then part of the Rizal province for Php 65,951.95, to accommodate the increasing number of enrollment. Prof. L. M. Stump, president of the college in 1931 directed the construction of the buildings. The school finally moved to Baesa Campus in 1932. It was also in 1932 that the Far Eastern Division permitted the elevation of the junior college to a senior one naming it Philippine Union College (PUC). The successful years of PUC could be traced back to the missionary efforts of administrators, teachers, students and church members who worked hard sans monetary rewards. The visionaries of the Baesa era composed and adopted the school song “Shine on Forever” in 1934.