The recent COVID-19 outbreak has led us through unfamiliar grounds in teaching and learning. This pandemic has changed the way in which most of us live, work or perform our basic day to day functions. We are all deeply affected by this unusual circumstances; however, by the grace of God, we will rise above the challenges.
The Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) was once again granted autonomous status by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), from June 1, 2019, up to May 31, 2021. The university enjoyed the said status since 2003.
Students of Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) once again emerged on top in the field of Academics, with Ms. Grace Eunice C. Salvacion, RND; top 1 for the Nutrition and Dietetics board examination 2019, and Dr. Jon Sergei J. Aclan as Top 1 in the Regional 10 Outstanding Students of the Philippines Calabarzon.
Excellence | Character | Service
A faith-based learning community, welcoming students of all beliefs and nationalities.
The School that Trains for Service and Prepares People for Heaven
Your gateway to ACE Education
- Educating students to face with confidence a competitive world.
- Commitment to academic and intellectual excellence with experience.
- Demonstrate critical reasoning and independent thinking.
- Promote quality research environment.
- Communicate effectively in various media.
- Understand arts and science in a Christian perspective.
- Exhibit competence in skills, vocational work, and professional practice.
- Qualify for local, national and international standards.
- Preparing students not only for this world but for the world to come.
- Establish a saving relationship with God.
- Nurture a caring relationship with fellowmen.
- Nurture a personal and moral integrity.
- Live a healthy lifestyle.
- Respect transcultural differences and ethnic diversity.
- Training students for unselfish service toward country and humanity.
- Cultivate the spirit of Christian service.
- Involve in community and civic service programs.
- Commit to innovate management and transformational leadership practices.
- Uphold the worldwide mission of the church.
- Create a proactive environment responsive to community needs.
- Instill a positive work attitude.
FIRST SEMESTER 2020 – 2021
Admission of New Students
for 1st Semester 2020-2021
will begin on July 13, 2020.
If you have inquiries on admissions and
registration details, please fill in the form:
With the theme “Follow”, Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) held their spiritual emphasis week, through morning and afternoon sessions from March 16 to 21, 2020 at Philippine International Church (PIC) with Pastor Don MacLafferty as the guest speaker. The...read more
Dr. Doris A. Mendoza, founding and current dean of the Adventist University of the Philippines-College of Medicine (AUP-COM) was the recipient of the 2020 Loma Linda University Health (LLUH) Global Service Award, given at the vesper service held on March 6, 2020, at...read more
In the pursuit of academic excellence, the Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) has undergone another set of accreditation of its three academic programs conducted by the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation...read more
Ira Alexis Aclan, Jezrael Casel, and Robbie Castro were the three chosen students as the first clinical clerks of Adventist University of the Philippines—College of Medicine (AUP-COM) sent abroad for their two weeks clinical rotations in the different fields of...read more
AUP-PUC Alumni of Western North America (AWESNA) extended help to working students of Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) through an assistance program held at the commission point—Centennial park on February 15, 2020. Headed by the AUP Working Student...read more
With the theme “We Serve as One”, the Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) celebrated its 103rd Founding Anniversary last February 1, 2020 at the Philippine International Church (PIC). This year’s foundation celebration theme got its inspiration from the...read more
DIET HEALS: Higlights, Evidence, Advances, Leaps, and Science
(A Lifestyle Medicine Approach)
Join our CPD Accredited WEBINAR SERIES
Thurdays of July 2020 | 2:00 PM – 4:00PM
Wellness Webinar + Plant-Based Cooking Demonstrations
2nd International Research Forum
April 20, 2020, Monday, 7AM -5PM | Finster Hall
Theme: “Coopetion and Social Responsibility in the 21st-Century Research
(a) To promote an avenue for future research collaboration
(b) To encourage researchers to disseminate their findings in various disciplines for implementation
The Colleges of Adventist University of the Philippines
Adventist University of the Philippines in Video Presentation.
AUP has been blessed with many things that brought her to its new portals. The video presentations below are but a teaser of what AUP has become now.