Become part of the Adventist University of the Philippines, even at a distance.
The Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) was once again granted autonomous status by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), from June 1, 2019, up to May 31, 2021. The university enjoyed the said status since 2003.
Students of Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) once again emerged on top in the field of Academics, with Ms. Grace Eunice C. Salvacion, RND; top 1 for the Nutrition and Dietetics board examination 2019, and Dr. Jon Sergei J. Aclan as Top 1 in the Regional 10 Outstanding Students of the Philippines Calabarzon.
Excellence | Character | Service
A faith-based learning community, welcoming students of all beliefs and nationalities.
Fourth-year medicine, nursing, and medical technology students who arrived for the permitted limited face-to-face classes are managed as a “bubble” group. Since the in-person courses have not started hence, they shifted to online innovative skills...read more
“Facilitating Learning in Online Modes: Pedagogy and Methods in the New Normal Context” was the theme of COE’s 2nd CPD webinar for the second semester, on April 23, 2021. The Philippine Regulation Commission (PRC) assigned another eight Continuing Professional...read more
Not even the pandemic could stop the Research Office of AUP from hosting its 3rd International Research Forum (3IRF) on April 22. The forum, conducted virtually for the first time through the Zoom platform, featured 54 individual or group research presentations that...read more
Today April 23, 2021, a total of 81 students have fully recovered and are now back on campus from the Calamba Mega quarantine facility. The concerted effort of the medical team and the university guidance department, visiting them daily, sending food, medicines, and...read more
Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak on campus, effective April 22, 2021 new schedules, rules, and regulations will be observed to upgrade the safety and health of its residents. The areas of concern are the store and ATM access, outdoor exercise schedules and routes...read more
This Covid-19 pandemic has dramatically affected our lives. However, it has also brought the best out of people. In this time of great uncertainty, we’ve been comforted, encouraged, and humbled by the outpouring of generosity and support from different people and...read more
Your gateway to ACE Education
- Educating students to face with confidence a competitive world.
- Commitment to academic and intellectual excellence with experience.
- Demonstrate critical reasoning and independent thinking.
- Promote quality research environment.
- Communicate effectively in various media.
- Understand arts and science in a Christian perspective.
- Exhibit competence in skills, vocational work, and professional practice.
- Qualify for local, national and international standards.
- Preparing students not only for this world but for the world to come.
- Establish a saving relationship with God.
- Nurture a caring relationship with fellowmen.
- Nurture a personal and moral integrity.
- Live a healthy lifestyle.
- Respect transcultural differences and ethnic diversity.
- Training students for unselfish service toward country and humanity.
- Cultivate the spirit of Christian service.
- Involve in community and civic service programs.
- Commit to innovate management and transformational leadership practices.
- Uphold the worldwide mission of the church.
- Create a proactive environment responsive to community needs.
- Instill a positive work attitude.
by Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
One of the only 72 institutions
by Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP)
The highest certification that can be given to an educational institution.. having considered the number of individual academic program accreditations and the result of an overall evaluation of the quality of its facilities, services, and faculty
ALL ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
by Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
Among the 2,396 universities, colleges, and professional institutes in the country.
PROGRAMS ARE ACCREDITED BY
International Board of Education of the Adventist Accrediting Association
Association of Christian Schools, Colleges, and Universities Accrediting Council, Incorporated (ACSCU-ACI)
Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities-Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA)
Association for Theological Education in Southeast Asia (ATESEA)
PROGRAMS ACCREDITED OUT OF 35
This includes all the 9 doctoral and master’s programs, and all of the 21 bachelors’ degree programs. The pre-school, elementary and junior high school are all accredited.
PROGRAMS ARE CONFERRED LEVEL IV ACCREDITATION STATUS
Linkages and collaboration with universities and industry partners for the immersion of our students to the world of work.