(For New and Continuing Students)
The Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) was once again granted autonomous status by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), from June 1, 2019, up to May 31, 2021. The university enjoyed the said status since 2003.
Students of Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) once again emerged on top in the field of Academics, with Ms. Grace Eunice C. Salvacion, RND; top 1 for the Nutrition and Dietetics board examination 2019, and Dr. Jon Sergei J. Aclan as Top 1 in the Regional 10 Outstanding Students of the Philippines Calabarzon.
Excellence | Character | Service
A faith-based learning community, welcoming students of all beliefs and nationalities.
Your gateway to ACE Education
- Educating students to face with confidence a competitive world.
- Commitment to academic and intellectual excellence with experience.
- Demonstrate critical reasoning and independent thinking.
- Promote quality research environment.
- Communicate effectively in various media.
- Understand arts and science in a Christian perspective.
- Exhibit competence in skills, vocational work, and professional practice.
- Qualify for local, national and international standards.
- Preparing students not only for this world but for the world to come.
- Establish a saving relationship with God.
- Nurture a caring relationship with fellowmen.
- Nurture a personal and moral integrity.
- Live a healthy lifestyle.
- Respect transcultural differences and ethnic diversity.
- Training students for unselfish service toward country and humanity.
- Cultivate the spirit of Christian service.
- Involve in community and civic service programs.
- Commit to innovate management and transformational leadership practices.
- Uphold the worldwide mission of the church.
- Create a proactive environment responsive to community needs.
- Instill a positive work attitude.
by Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
One of the only 72 institutions
by Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP)
The highest certification that can be given to an educational institution.. having considered the number of individual academic program accreditations and the result of an overall evaluation of the quality of its facilities, services, and faculty
ALL ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
by Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
Among the 2,396 universities, colleges, and professional institutes in the country.
PROGRAMS ARE ACCREDITED BY
International Board of Education of the Adventist Accrediting Association
Association of Christian Schools, Colleges, and Universities Accrediting Council, Incorporated (ACSCU-ACI)
Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities-Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA)
Association for Theological Education in Southeast Asia (ATESEA)
PROGRAMS ACCREDITED OUT OF 35
This includes all the 9 doctoral and master’s programs, and all of the 21 bachelors’ degree programs. The pre-school, elementary and junior high school are all accredited.
PROGRAMS ARE CONFERRED LEVEL IV ACCREDITATION STATUS
Linkages and collaboration with universities and industry partners for the immersion of our students to the world of work.
The Colleges of Adventist University of the Philippines
It is with great sadness that we inform you of the passing of Dr. Ricardo Gutierrez Salamante. He served the denomination with a remarkable career spanning four decades, one year and 10 months of fruitful service and has been a valued member of PUC/AUP family. Dr....read more
The Academic Emphasis Day is an annual program conceptualized by the Academic Administration Council spearheaded by the Dr. Miriam P. Narbarte, the Vice President for Academic Affairs. The program serves as a welcome to new students as well as the old students and to...read more
With the theme “Follow”, Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) held their spiritual emphasis week, through morning and afternoon sessions from March 16 to 21, 2020 at Philippine International Church (PIC) with Pastor Don MacLafferty as the guest speaker. The...read more
Dr. Doris A. Mendoza, founding and current dean of the Adventist University of the Philippines-College of Medicine (AUP-COM) was the recipient of the 2020 Loma Linda University Health (LLUH) Global Service Award, given at the vesper service held on March 6, 2020, at...read more
In the pursuit of academic excellence, the Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) has undergone another set of accreditation of its three academic programs conducted by the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation...read more
Ira Alexis Aclan, Jezrael Casel, and Robbie Castro were the three chosen students as the first clinical clerks of Adventist University of the Philippines—College of Medicine (AUP-COM) sent abroad for their two weeks clinical rotations in the different fields of...read more